2014 what's your favorite deco software? desktop or mobile? deco model?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a fan of deco planner, but I wish it there was a Mac version. I find it easy to use and it's not cluttered with things like runtime otu and cns (I'm generally unconcerned with those things).

Decoplanner will run on a Mac under Wine. It was pretty easy to set up, but I don't remember now where I found the instructions. MultiDeco for the Mac replaced it for me.

(I used Wineskin.)

Decoplanner will run on a Mac under Wine. It was pretty easy to set up, but I don't remember now where I found the instructions. MultiDeco for the Mac replaced it for me.

(I used Wineskin.)

How do you get Multideco to include your custom gas switches on the print-out table? I know when you add the deco gas you can specify the manual depth setting. This setting does indeed show in the dive profile graphic window but I can't seem to get it to show up on the generated tables... and I would like to have the gas switch to view on my slate. I'm also using the Mac version.

It worked for me. I changed the switch depth for 50% to 60', calculated a dive, and printed out the schedule(short and long forms) and the switch was there are 60'.

(I used Wineskin.)
I use wine skin too. It's just kind of a kludge and it's a little unstable. Gets the job done though, but it would be way better to just have a proper mac version. Let's add iOS and android versions, while were at it!

It worked for me. I changed the switch depth for 50% to 60', calculated a dive, and printed out the schedule(short and long forms) and the switch was there are 60'.

Hmmm... I seem to only get this: Air -10m/min ascent @ depth of switch but no actual event written i.e EAN40 at 27m. Perhaps I have a buggy version.

150 27 (30) 21/35
80 0 (33) 21/35
70 1 (34) 21/35
60 2 (36) 50
50 2 (38) 50
40 2 (40) 50
30 5 (45) 50
20 20 (65) 50

This is the short form schedule I get with the 50% switch set to 60', copied directly from a PDF generated by the Print command.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom