Show us where you live and dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dc216ea17ed62a97bd2d4fbefdefdef9.jpg

Lake Michigan - this is Northerner, two masted schooner, lost on November 1868.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gotta love the Seattle skyline on dive days...even better when you can pop up at night facing the city and see it all lit up!
IMG_4932.jpgIMG_4991.jpg

The sight from the Bremerton ferry into Seattle at night is one of my all time favs.

I love and hate this thread in equal measure. Awesome to see where folks are diving, but now my 'to dive' list has just got a few lines longer! Here's some of my fave pics of the land and Sea of Koh Tao, and one of our boats at Sail Rock, my favourite dive site.

SB1.jpgSB2.jpgSB3.jpgSB4.jpg

This is where I live and work and dive. Usually. Right now I am nearing the end of a three year secondment in Asia, but back home soon.

White_Bay_British_Virgin_Islands.jpg

welcome1.jpg

At the entrance to the Keys is Key Largo

christosabyssou-1.jpg

The Christ of the Abyss or Touchdown Jesus as the Captains call it.

Froid-1.jpg

Lobsters everywhere... YUM!

BigPineKey14.jpg

Big Pine Key with the endangered Key Dear are just an hour or so south.

AnnesBeach05.jpg

The Boardwalk at Anne's Beach, which is about 20 minutes south of me.

Islamorada04.jpg

When you come to visit, I ask that you take care to not mimic the Tourist Tree, with it's red and peeling bark!

Last edited:
Unfortunately with the extremely warm water temperatures (creating very low nutrient levels) and the storm surges from the last three hurricanes off Mexico, our kelp forests here on Catalina Island have been largely decimated (as you can see in the first two images) but I've added a few shots of healthy forests from last year.

dive park with no kelp 2014-09-26-cs.jpgdive park with no kelp 2014-09-26-bs.jpg

kelp canopy with sunlight 2013-12-27-as.jpgkelp canopy 2013-12-28-cs.jpgkelp canopy and sunlight 2013-12-28-as.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom