CCV January 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midge907

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So who and what groups will be hanging out at CCV during any of the weeks in January. I wanted to go the week of the 17th however I can't find the award flights I want, yet I can for the week of the 9th. I went there in January of 2012, and am thinking of going back, or at least its in the running of many choices :)

Have a wonderful time! I hope you love the diving there. We would love a trip report when you return :D

We will be there the week of the 17-24th with a group of 26 college students.

I do believe it was I who "yacked" your guys into that first College CCV trip, 3 or 4 years ago... At Our World Underwater.

Glad this has worked out well for you.

We will be down May 15, 2015. And there are still some open rooms on "Doc's Trip". Sounds like your group might be a lot bigger and livelier :wink:

We will be there the week of the 17-24th with a group of 26 college students.

Thats actually the reason I want to go that week. I was there a few years ago and have kept in touch with a few people from that trip ever sense, mostly with Mr. Miller.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom