What's the coolest scuba diving t-shirt/hoodie you've ever seen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shut Up
and
Dive

A great place to stop on the way from Denver to Vail...

The town's Liquor store has some, too. :wink:

A great place to stop on the way from Denver to Vail...

The town's Liquor store has some, too. :wink:

You realize Beaver Creek is west of Vail, right? :). So if you're driving along I-70 from Denver, you'll hit Vail well before Beaver Creek.... Time to retake your nav course :) :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can no longer locate an image of it, but the coolest dive-related T-shirt that I had ever seen was made back around 1990 for lacrosse players by Brine. The image was that of an offensive lacrosse player in perfect trim sailing through the air and firing a lacrosse ball into the goal against a red and white North American dive flag with the caption: Brine Dive Club. Yeah, it was a lacrosse shirt rather than scuba, but since I was a scuba instructor and lacrosse attack/middie while in college that was "off the chain!" Never bought it though. :(

If anyone finds one let me know!

I had one once with a depth gauge on it. The shirt read At 200 feet no one can hear you scream.

I haven't found that one for years, but here's a couple of good ones;
il_570xN.529585418_2tim.jpg

I bought "No one can hear you scream at 200 ft" in Coz. Dive with Martin had it as their staff shirt in 2007, but I've seen the same graphic in other places.
My wife sneered at me when I showed her the one on the picture above, I bought it anyway!

The best shirts I've seen are made by this local company O-SEA-D on really high quality microfiber long sleeve shirts with wrap around prints.
My favorite is the one with their slogan. I wish I could find a picture of it now it's not even on their website, but it reads like this:

You sea, I have O-SEA-D. I'm obsessed with the ocean. I cannot get enough of it. O-SEA-D is definitely a condition but in noway a disorder. In fact, its my condition. It’s my way of life !

The other shirt I really like is this one:
Reef Flag -Long Sleeve UV Sun Protection Performance Shirt

The bartender at Looe Key resort had one from there that showed a pic of a couple of tanks and said "take two of these and call me in the morning". I asked in the shop, but out of print.

I bought "No one can hear you scream at 200 ft" in Coz. Dive with Martin had it as their staff shirt in 2007, but I've seen the same graphic in other places.
My wife sneered at me when I showed her the one on the picture above, I bought it anyway!

The best shirts I've seen are made by this local company O-SEA-D on really high quality microfiber long sleeve shirts with wrap around prints.
My favorite is the one with their slogan. I wish I could find a picture of it now it's not even on their website, but it reads like this:

The other shirt I really like is this one:
Reef Flag -Long Sleeve UV Sun Protection Performance Shirt

♥♡ I thought two hearts would show my love for this shirt by apparently that wasn't enough for the system to accept as a post. :)

---------- Post added October 10th, 2014 at 07:44 AM ----------

Of course. I love my Amigos del Mar, black long sleeved T with the owner's hand drawn picture of the blue hole as a cross section. Not to scale at all
but still think it's cool.

Back
Top Bottom