Cancun dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The best dive shop in Cancun is AlwaysDiving.
Cabs are cheap, compared to what you're already spending. Or take the bus. That costs like a dollar.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

I highly recommend Coconut Divers Coconut Divers Cancun - Scuba Diving in Cancun. The whole staff are absolutely wonderful, and it is located close to the hotel zone. They have quality rental gear if needed and will go out of their way to ensure you have a wonderful trip. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

There are some hotels that have pool dive training and gear in but not hotels that you go out diving from. If you would like more information about Cancun diving and its surroundings, please click on the link and send us an email, we have been providing dive training and private, personalized service for the last 18 years.

Happy Diving

Hi everyone, I'll certainly look into the suggestions above, thank you. We've now decided to stay at the Grand Palm Oasis, Cancun in January 2015---so if anyone knows of the nearest shop or one that will pickup/drop off, please advise. My husband's a tech diver, so he knows what he's doing, but I'm a brand new diver--and these dives would be my first following my OW in June, so looking for a nearby, caring shop that will help me get oriented, properly weighted etc and comfortable.... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

---------- Post added October 15th, 2014 at 09:30 AM ----------

Hi Divepro,
Just fyi--I've emailed twice you twice and received this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

divepro@scubadiveincancun.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain outbounds10.ga.obsmtp.com by outbounds10.ga.obsmtp.com. [74.125.244.12].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Neither MX nor MTA found for domain:scubadiveincancun.com - psmtp

Hello Sean, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I run AlwaysDiving in Cancun, I've been teaching and conducting divers for over 32 years, I have some experience doing this activity and I still love it, I'll be more tan glad to take care of you with your dives, we never take more than six people at the time, please contact me for some great dives, we are located at the hart of the hotel zone, it's very easy to come to our facilities, in Cancun exists only one avenue wich is Kukulcan Av. public transportation by bus it's very easy, safe and cheap, less than one dollar per person, you can get a bus every minute at the avenue, we are located inside of "Embarcadero Caribbean Carnaval" next door from "Playa Tortugas" Av. Kukulcan Km 6.5
You can find me at alvaro@alwaysdiving.com
Best regards to all.

Back
Top Bottom