New from South Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy and welcome...enjoy the south Florida diving.......you will jump from six dives to hundreds soon.

Hi! I'm also a transplant from the Midwest (Northern IL) and I've been here about 8 years. I do most of my diving off the beach with one of two meetup groups: South Florida Beach Divers and Gold Coast Scuba. The SFBD beach dives tend to be better/more reliably attended than GCS, but GCS has a lot of boat dive meetups that tend to be well-attended.

I did attend a SFBD Meetup a couple weeks ago, everyone seemed very friendly. I haven't done a GCS dive yet. I'm always looking to meet new people and great dive buddies!

What diver43 recommended, join us at BHB some time. We just did a night dive last night. Go the BHB thread, say hi, and see if someone will buddy up with you. We are always welcoming new troll candidates.

Back
Top Bottom