Dive Shop Recommendations in St Kitts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am vacationing in St Kitts the first week of December and wanted to get recommendations for a Dive Shop in St Kitts. I googled and found 3 but experience is a great thing.

Thanks in advance

Dive St. Kitts or Pro Divers - either one. Toss a coin.

There is only one 5 star shop and you may see me on the boat.

Kenneths dive shop hes a great guy runs a great shop tell him steve sent ya ......

TerryC i have sent an email to the fivefold. Valerie at Y-Kiki recommended hooking up with you. Looking forward to meeting you.

I used Dive St Kitts a couple years ago on a cruise ship stop---found them myself--ie not thru the cruise line........Probably as good as you're gunna get there......

Which resorts or inns are close to the dive shops?
Best ? Worst ?
Hoping to get back to the Caribbean in the spring.
TNX:cool2:

resortdiver

Ocean Terrace inn is the closest. Being refurbished may be open by spring. The Marriott and Timothy Beach are in Frigate Bay 15 mins away. Transport provided.

Go with Pro Divers, they are great. I am hoping to get back there some day.
I would recommend going to the spice mill for dinner one night and Sprat net for some really good grilled lobster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom