GoPro and iPhone 6 .........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bdheggie3

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So let me start off by saying I am cheap, and I am just getting involved more with diving up here in the PNW (pacific northwest). I want to do more photography, I have a GoPro Hero 2 and an iPhone 6. Does anyone know if there is an underwater case for the iPhone that I could use that is reputable? or if they even make one? also.... What would be your first thing you would purchase for a GoPro to make it better for underwater photography or videography? I used my GoPro on monday diving at Sund Rock and my pictures were absolutely horrible.

...... Does anyone know if there is an underwater case for the iPhone (6) that I could use that is reputable? .......

As far as I know, Nauticam, Seashell and Watershot are working on it.

We have already a Nauticam sample and are testing it with our dive computer module

divenav_smartdivebuddy_nauticam.jpg

If you have Hero2 make sure you have the flatport housing (divehousing) else you NEVER get focus under water. From Hero3 the original housing is flat.
Id also considered a flood / wideangle light, a tray and so on...

Probably not. That some port is terrible underwater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom