You know you're a diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When gluing a rubber thingy to your junk and then putting on your underwear is your interpretation of 'being prepared for a good time'

When you can hold a conversation about the merits of different type of bungee and when you talk about hose you don't mean the ones used for washing the car or watering the garden

You mean like a snorkel for your vehicle?
View attachment 199083

Actually the only snorkel I do own is on one of my cars

You know you are a diver when you have several dive tanks filled with different mixes in order to be prepared for any dives that might be planned for the next coming weekend.

Yes, it's hard to find water depths online. Sometimes you can if you really dig.

Great thing for Connecticut they have a site that has pretty much all the bathymetric data for the lakes and ponds. I just sent it to myself for my phone :)

When your dive gear is displayed in your office like a shrine......and you visit it every day to make sure it's ok.

Great thing for Connecticut they have a site that has pretty much all the bathymetric data for the lakes and ponds. I just sent it to myself for my phone :)
I dived a CT lake (Candlewood) once. It was OK first 20' then pitch black, so I had no interest in knowing how deep that went.

When during a normal conversation with a nondiver, you find yourself using hand signals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom