Nauticam Housing - How to deal with a minor flooding?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have also experienced this issue twice with my EM5 nauticam housing. The first time was during a fresh water rinse at home and the second was during a dive. I have a leak sentinal and it did not change colour with the salt water leak, although the nauticam water detection alarm did trigger. I think the problem was related to operating buttons on the housing. It is with the dealer at present but so far they have been unable to reproduce the problem. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had this issue and how they dealt with it (cause and solution).

i was at 25 M when the buzzer went off and i saw the red light, a little water was starting to show in the clear window. did my safety stop, whilst pressing the casing close.

camera was ok, SD card was ok.

had the leak detector changed and good as new

i dont know what caused the water to go in the casing.

Get the vac system. It works great. It will also keep the oring tighter in the rinse tank where most damage occurs..

Reef Photo is the repair facility and distributor for Nauticam in the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom