Shearwater Petrel with Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

griley100

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Selling Shearwater Petral with soft case. Firmware v1.8, Hardware v2.1.0. Only has 1 dive on it. No scratches, bumps or bruises. Screen protector was installed before it even left the dive shop. Includes the Shearwater soft case. PayPal ok. Everything that came with it will be shipped USPS medium flat rate box. US only. $825. Can email Photos but looks like all Petrals.

How about $750.

---------- Post added January 6th, 2015 at 03:45 PM ----------

Photos sent.

Why haven't anyone jumped on this yet?! If I didn't have two predators I would by it.

---------- Post added January 9th, 2015 at 06:20 PM ----------

Take this computer to rebreatherworld.com and cavediver.net and it will sell very fast!

And the new one is the Petrel 2, with compass and ability to download to an iPhone.

Ok you guys are right I guess. My ds is $150 more but here is another question. Why do I see all these predators selling on cave diver and rebreather world so damn fast??!! Sa units selling from $550-650 and Fischer ports selling for upwards of $900. The cost of a new petrel.

New petrel 2 is now a little above $800 with the USD stronger...

---------- Post added January 9th, 2015 at 10:10 PM ----------

Just now checked, $799 for SA at DGX :)

$900 isn't the cost of a new EXT Petrel, which is what someone who needs an EXT version wants. List a SA Petrel 1 for $550-$650 and you'll sell it pretty fast too. It's hard to justify $700 for a used Petrel 1 when for just a couple bucks more you might haggle a new Petrel 2 out of a dealer.

Why don't you move such discussions to another thread discussing computers in general.These are the rules of this forum and on other forums members have been banned permanently for less.

"Please review all of these rules prior to posting messages...

• Place your item in the appropriate forum that best describes (classifies) your item(s).
  • Users are limited to one thread per item to be sold.
  • Links to any auction sites (eBay, Craig's list, etc.) are ONLY permitted in our http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cla...auction-links/ forum.
  • Non-Scuba items must be posted in our http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cla...auction-links/ forum.
  • Accepted methods of payment and any anticipated shipping costs should be included in the original post.
  • No bumping. You may only reply to questions or post a change in the item’s status, availability or price.
  • DO NOT Post competing offers in someone else's thread. If you have a similar item to sell, or a better price on the same item. Post your OWN THREAD.
From:http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...special-rules-please-read-before-posting.html

Perhaps the Original poster is too shy to make comments to other posers..er posters crapping on this thread and sale. But he, or she has the right to sell their items without a bunch of b.s. posts.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Cleaned up a few posts that looked like they were promoting competing offers. Please refer to the special rules as posted above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom