An old Texas Swamp Divers T-shirt...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
So, Elena is in California helping her Aunt, while back home the laundry is piling up. :D I'm getting to the bottom of my T-shirt drawer, when I pull out a tshirt that's probably a teenager now. On the front, is Neptune Divers International, Texas Swamp Diving Team with the motto "If you can see your hand, it's a good dive". On the back is a Dive Flag in the shape of Texas! Talk about a throwback!

20150130_081738.jpg20150130_081803.jpg

Here are the pics of the T-Shirt since most of you have never seen it. Once upon a time, ScubaBoard was a part of Neptune Divers International. The Texas forum was our first regional forum with California and Florida following it the next week.

attachment.php

attachment.php

"If you can see your hand, it's a good dive"

hahaha...that about sums it up here too.

Nice t-shirt...ain't it the truth?

Texas diving. :) Vis at Canyon Lake was about 10ft yesterday. Woohoo!

Texas Mike, who was the driving force behind the t-shirt and club, came to dive with me in Forty Fathom Grotto near Ocala Fl, back when they covered it with Duck Weed to keep the water clear. There was a picture of him surfacing with duck weed all over him that he just couldn't get in Texas. Good diver and even better friend! He actually gave me the shirt.

After seeing this thread I just HAD to see if mine was still in the closet...it was. And I found my old DIMWIT DIVERS t-shirt.

Kinda gets me itchin' for a Swampers get-together at CSSP. Been quite awhile.

Hi Tony!

Attachments

• 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Sounds good. I see Frank around town from time to time...and he's not hard to find anyway. My tank is WAY out of hydro and my regs. need checked out. Now is a good time to get that done.

Also need to check the battery in my computer, make sure my mask skirt hasn't deteriorated with age (like I have :D), etc., etc.

Back
Top Bottom