SplashBag Contest for ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'Ere...Pass this along.

Attachments

• SmitSplashbag.jpg
    SmitSplashbag.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 467
Wow, awesome looking bags.

I think Courtney is really working her social media connections to get votes...it looks like it's working!

So, if you want to win, put the link in your signature line, share your link on your Facebook, Twitter, instagrams, pinterest pages, etc. and PM your friends to vote for you!

I go by quite a few different names, so rather than including any of those in the embroidery, I'm choosing to put my most valuable piece of diving information on there… my DAN#. The other side of the bag is red, and the space should be after the "#", not before… not only am I not a Dan, I'm not the 2,273,837th one, either, haha! My current bag is constantly opening up all the time (it's a drawstring at the top), which is very annoying, so I'll be sporting this bag at the Invasion whether I win or not - I like the ScubaBoard logo on there!

1171-DAN#2273837[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are exactly 2 months left to this contest and you still have lots of time to enter and get "likes" for your design.

The standings so far:

Page #LikesLink
51Link
91Link
106Link
121Link
1822Link
191Link
221Link
244Link
262Link

#18 knows how to work the social network to get people to "like" that entry.

If you want to boost your standings there are some simple tricks you can use. If you click the page number of your contest entry, your web browser will create a link to that page (the long URL that looks something like this "www.scubaboard.com/forums/scubaboard-invasion-2015-cozumel/500312-splashbag-contest-scubaboard-invasion-2015-crew.html#post7334044" ). Copy and past the link into your facebook or send it in an email to your friends and ask them to like your entry on the ScubaBoard page.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom