Need help with a fish from Blue Heron Bridge (Florida)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vondo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Taken under the access to the bridge, so 15' of water perhaps.
548b1d54.jpg

Thank you!

yeah, probably a rosy, though I've had some discussions with fish geeks have learned that fish at BHB sometimes look different that the REEF ID books. It can make ID a challenge. Cause this could also be a pearly. And it being a juvi makes it even more difficult..

yeah, probably a rosy, though I've had some discussions with fish geeks have learned that fish at BHB sometimes look different that the REEF ID books. It can make ID a challenge. Cause this could also be a pearly. And it being a juvi makes it even more difficult..

Thanks, yeah the stripe looks more or less like the REEF book, but I'd have to squint really hard to make out the dark gill patch (going by memory here since I don't have the book in front of me). I will take a closer look and decide between the two. Unless someone can give me a definitive answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom