wrist boot for computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
I've got an old oceanic puck computer and the wrist boot is starting to degrade. Hoping someone out there has one for cheap. Nothing fancy needed, open to bungee or watch-strap style. Shipped to Boston, MA. Thanks!

if Deep Sea Supply doesn't have anything (I don't think they do, as the link is for compasses)

I took mine and made a bungee mount for it out of the wrist mount (was originally a VEO 200, then VEO250 -> had to carve a oval hole for the side button , but I liked it better than the 250 mount that's taller profile)

I've been trying to find a boot for my Archimedes II for over a year now ... no luck

Hey guys, thanks for the interest. It's just for an old oceanic datamax. I mean old. Was hoping someone had an old boot somewhere as it's not really worth it to buy a new one.

Reactions: D_B
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom