Which SB Members Coming to the Avalon Harbor Clean-Up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I was there. A lot came up, but there are still several tons to go. It will keep the Clean Up busy for years. We had 439 divers and an excellent time was had by all!

We gave away some amazing raffle prizes, including a Stratocaster guitar, Cochran dive computer, Dr. Bill's DVDs, Dive bags, and one package worth $1600! Very special thanks to all who donated prizes and time.

Next year is the 35th annual, it promises to be EPIC, the must dive event of 2016. If you didn't win a prize or catch some chum this year, I 'm sorry, but that means next year is YOUR year.

And next year makes the return of... the Monkeys!

See you there!

TJ

Last edited:
And next year makes the return of... the Monkeys!

See you there!

TJ

You certainly were there and helped make it the event it was! And thanks for the plugs about my DVDs!

As for a return of the Monkeys, I know you're not referring to Jones, Dolenz, Nesmith and Tork (thank goodness... but I am a believer!)

Avalon Harbor Clean-Up TJ emceeing 2014-02-22-as.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom