Who is borrowing my Yacht?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw that boat in Curacao a few years ago. It is impressive to see the sides opened up for the launches. This one does seem to make it's way around so at least it is being used.

I was hoping for more of your intellectual criticism of people fantasizing others wealth. I'm sure that I won't be disappointed.

I think you may be confusing moral criticism with intellectual criticism. The moral issues involving great wealth and spectacular overconsumption are obvious. That you at least are aware of them is evident from your post. Any comment from me is unnecessary.

Ugly as heck IMO. If I was spending that kind of coin I would go for something more visually appealing.

Definitely an "eye of the beholder" thing. I kinda like it, reminds me of the newest Navy destroyer
8063fd70d4375b83f64aad064e025abd.jpg

Indeed the Octopus is Paul Allens - this I found out after I bought him lunch (I had no idea who this sad lookin solo traveler was wandering around Rangiroa so when he asked to share my table at cafe lili I said no problem, I will get the tab) - to his credit, he paid for lunch the next day......the day I found out that superyacht sitting out in the lagoon was his.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mhc08g3xt3l3u30/AACOxoyD1yRBp1sdww7wu10Da

Last edited:
Ever wish you had money?

hx3fo1.jpg

Paul owns the Tatoosh and the Octopus. He put the Tatoosh up for sale in 2010, but there were no takers. (I think he wanted 160 million for it). As of 2014, he still owned the Tatoosh.

Back
Top Bottom