Demone double hose ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunday morning

Currently $677.00
13 bids
3-1/2 hours remaining

Just might reach $1000.00

---------- Post added July 21st, 2013 at 12:16 PM ----------

ENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!

$2,025.00 HARD EARNED AMERICAN DOLLARS!

16 Bids!

Mike you were way off!

When these regulators were introduced to SoCal I was diving and socializing with the SoCal distributor, Charlie Jelhe (not the Charlie Jelhe of Voit, who was also my friend)

The regulator was never received well and disappeared from SoCal in short order.

SDM

Come on Sam I said over a grand. It was hard earned French money. Well not hard earned at all. The joker who one it is head of the hds in france. All the heads of the hds's get donations and free stuff all the time. They make out like bandits. They buy sell and trade. They get all the good stuff but still beg for your help. I am glad frenchie had to pay for it.

I am curious if any of you know anyone who actually dived the Demone Mk2? The only reason I would purchase a regulator is to actually dive it, not just own/display it. This one started out too rich for my pocketbook.

John

A few months from now it would be wiped out from ebay as they only keep records for a short while. I find that frustrating when I stumble across threads like this. So, for future thread stumblers, here a snip. And the thing looks great too.

Capture.jpg

1200 bucks so far, Guess mine in the original box is going up in value!

Not if you were the one that paid over $2,000 back in 2013.

Came across this thread after seeing another Demone on ebay. Perhaps unusual enough to resurrect this thread, and it is nice to see a bit of price history here from previous auctions. I sometimes pick up odd vintage gear for fun and education, but this is way out of my price range with starting bid of $750.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom