orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great idea on the newspaper covering the traps, even tho I never have had a problem with squished kitty toes. I can see then, that eventually just putting newspaper someplace will solve the problem. Just don't use brown paper...why? Cause cats love paper bags, and I wouldn't want to take that away from them. Easy fun- put a grocery bag on its side on the floor.

I was laying on my bed watching TV with Lady, my dog, and Lima Bean not wanting to be left out, jumps up there with us, kneeds on me a little, and then lays on top of me on my side. One big happy family I geuss.

He's in the bathtub now sleeping.

The cat don't need no home he already has one

Ok, so we are a little far away, but maybe a chapter is in your area.....

Plantation, Florida:
FREE STERILIZATION OFFERED FOR PETS

Pet owners short on cash are being offered an opportunity to sterilize their cats and dogs for free by the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida.

The not-for-profit group will have its mobile clinic Monday and Tuesday at the Jim Ward Community Center, 301 NW 46th Ave., Plantation.

The program is free. To make an appointment, call 954-473-9297.

Walk-ins might be turned away.

ARFF is a Fort lauderdale based animal protection organization.

By providing free spaying and neutering clinics, the group hopes to reduce the number of abandoned pets in the area.

"It is intended for members of our community who might not otherwise be able to afford or have access to spay or neuter services," said Margo Hatt, spokeswoman for the group.

Pets also will receive a free rabies shot.

Wendy, the Central Florida ASPCA has reduced-rate spay and neuter services. They also offer reduced-rate vet services, vaccinations, etc.

They may be overwhelmed right now with post-storm animals, but it's probably the most cost-effective place to take Lima Bean for general care.

Ok this first pic is the "will you stop taking my picture" look. But I wanted to show you guys the new collar and the little canister hanging from it. The canister has a piece of paper in it with his name and phone number.

The second pic was staged sorry. But I wanted a pic of both of them together.

Title for the second picture: "Gee, this smells of DOG!"

Wow. I think Lima Bean is gonna surprise you when he fills out. He will be one gorgous cat! Lucky Beans!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom