500 Dollar Budget for the week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info.

I looked them up and it says they are 900 for double occupancy for the 1 bedroom (June 2015). They did have studios available which could be a consideration.

Is there any place to dive at that location that is in walking distance? The first day or 2, i want to be close to a shore.

Don't go by the website... there's always some or other deal going.

Are you located in US? I can hook you up with my dive travel agent who is always able to track down the best pricing.

---------- Post added February 10th, 2015 at 05:16 PM ----------

Oil Slick Leap is down the hill. But I wouldn't want to walk down there with gear. Or back up. :D

At least back up you'll have empty tanks!

The words "decent" and "fast food and Arbys/Olive Garden type food" don't go together.

I assumed he meant "descent" like... into hell.

The words "decent" and "fast food and Arbys/Olive Garden type food" don't go together.

Haha fair enough. I guess what I meant to say were decent priced with decent 'menu' of food. We can judge the actual quality of the restaurant separately.

---------- Post added February 10th, 2015 at 07:47 PM ----------

Don't go by the website... there's always some or other deal going.

Are you located in US? I can hook you up with my dive travel agent who is always able to track down the best pricing.

---------- Post added February 10th, 2015 at 05:16 PM ----------

At least back up you'll have empty tanks!

Thanks. A travel agent hook up would be great.

There's cheap chinese food all over the place on the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom