Have an extra week after liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyro_

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I have signed up to do two liveaboards next month on the dolphin queen. One to Burma and one for the similians.

Once these are done I will still have another week in country before flying back home. Wondering what other places might be worth considering going to and checking out during that week

If you are after more diving then we have a liveaboard that covers the Hin Daeng, Koh Haa, Phi Phi and Shark point area's. This is 3 days and nights, and completely different to the other sites you will visit. Let me know the dates you are here and we can see if it matched with our scheduled trips if you are interested.

If you are not going diving, you could try to go to Khao Sok lake for a day or two, not too far from Phuket and well worth a visit.

KhaoSok-112.jpg

If that was me, and I did not have my non-diving wife to think about, I would most definitely just go on more liveaboards! I can recommend scuba cat, by the way. If your schedule fits, you should do their full 7 day combo, even though that means going back to some of the same sites up north.

To chill out and to do some diving in Him Daeng and Hi Muang consider Ko Lanta....we have stayed and dived with Scubafish.

Thanks for all of the replys

At this point i am ready to consider just about anything. Dates are April 21 to 26th and fly out on the 27th. Nothing for accommodations has been booked yet.

If you'd like to do some more diving, I agree a trip down South is a very good idea.
If no more diving, Khao Sok is definitely worth a visit, I'd say 3 days/2 nights.
Or do both, if one week that would possibly match very nicely.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom