Message from Spike, Boogie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711:
Ha! Fin Solo is on his own. I offered him a nice home, he got Stockholm Syndrome and opted to stay there. He made his silt bed, now he has to lie in it.

How's Dennis doing these days? I'm sure HE misses me.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. When I saw him earlier today, Dennis looked mighty happy trying on a new Pioneer system (the big blue H's on the webbing looked very fetching with his colouration) and hmm, flirting *scandalously* with Dan Mackay. Sure it's "Dennis" and not "Denise"? :D
Fin Solo seems to be all smiles about his new home - it's the new fin that is suffering. It doesn't seem to quite, err "fit in" around there and is very concerned about possible lobster claw damage.

Boogie711:
Ha! Fin Solo is on his own. I offered him a nice home, he got Stockholm Syndrome and opted to stay there. He made his silt bed, now he has to lie in it.

How's Dennis doing these days? I'm sure HE misses me.
Dude
I thought that was your slit bed. You know with the poor trim and all. :10:

cat:
Whipped with spring staps and forced to watch fundies videos? That kind of treatment is extra! Spike, baby - I want a bigger cut of the ransom now (a cruller *and* a maple Bavarian...).

Hey Cat! We are in Florida! I can't believe I missed you. Are you out east for a while now???

In Florida with the NTD Deep South Recon Team. Be back when our mission is complete.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom