March Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our first dive day today! Beautiful weather. Looking forward to the night dive.
It WAS a lovely day although wind picked up a bit in the afternoon. I logged about 3 hours bottom time this morning/afternoon then came home for a nap!

It WAS a lovely day although wind picked up a bit in the afternoon. I logged about 3 hours bottom time this morning/afternoon then came home for a nap!
OK, now you're just braggin' :wink:
Can't wait to be there in 4 days, and the weather forecast looks grand :)

OK, now you're just braggin' :wink:
Can't wait to be there in 4 days, and the weather forecast looks grand :)
Yep, the weather is super these days. I was freezing my can off for a good part of December to early Feb, but I think we have turned the corner on winter down here! Have fun!

Flew in yesterday and no real computer access, so no attempt to update the list. (Sorry guys!) had 2 GREAT dives today, #500 & 501. Did. Columbia Deep and Cedral Wall. Met Coral-Reefer, which was fun!! Current was barely there, but the turtles and sharks were EVERYWHERE on Cedral. Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Flew in yesterday and no real computer access, so no attempt to update the list. (Sorry guys!) had 2 GREAT dives today, #500 & 501. Did. Columbia Deep and Cedral Wall. Met Coral-Reefer, which was fun!! Current was barely there, but the turtles and sharks were EVERYWHERE on Cedral. Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Hey Kat enjoy your stay. Also tell Alison I said hello. Tell her I will never forget the sheep t- shirts and the inflatable sheep onboard!

Tom

We had a great week with Roberta's scuba shack. Got in 15 dives. All dives showed 80 degrees except one that read 81. Lots of turtles, nurse sharks and a variety of eels as usual. Highlight of week was four spotted eagle rays. Saw two on first day, one on second day, and one on last day. Great week.

March Roll Call :D
02/25 - 03/07 - Zman96 and 2 others, Condo, diving ???
02/28 - 03/07 - Asteve, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
02/28 - 03/07 -CheeseyRamone w/diver wife, diver friend & 5 nondivers, Secrets Aura, no op booked
02/28 - 03/07 - CMAN & son, staying ???, Aldora03/02 - 03/08 - Cisconius, Palmar Condos, Aldora
01/31 - 03/14 - Ocean9545, Hotel Barracuda, Dive Paradise
03/13 - 03/13 - bilboinsa & son, Navigator of the Seas, Aldora
03/07 - 03/14 - Bubbles below, Park Royal, Scuba Mau
03/07 - 03/14 - yaml, Fiesta Americana, Living Underwater
03/03 - ??/ ?? - cbm32, staying???, Tres Pelicanos
03/05 - 03/14 - jeffromonty, Suites Bahia,Aldora
03/08 - 03/15 - diver 86, Village Tan Kah, Scuba Shack
03/11 - 03/15 - scoobajay, Hotel Casa Del Mar, Scubatony
03/08 - 03/15 - gmountai & Bev, Scuba Club Cozumel
03/10 - 03/17 - Tunaman68 and buddy, Blue Angel, Blue Angel/Tres Pelicanos
03/10 - 03/17 - willmann_nc and 5 others, Casa Del Mar, Dive With Martin
03/14 - 03/19 - briankinley2004, Suites Bahia, Blue XTSea
03/13 - 03/20 - newgentry Robert & Paige, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise/Aldora
03/14 - 03/21 - wills029 w/son & daughter, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
03/14 - 03/21 - Prop Joe and Kim, Aldora Divers, Villa Aldora
03/14 - 03/21 - JG109, Joe, Rick, bubblewatcher Mandy & Ken, Iberostar, Dressel Divers
03/12 - 03/24 - wmperry, Suites Bahia, SCUBA w/Alison, Aldora, Dive Cooperative
03/15 - 03/20 - Coral-Reefer, Palmas Reales, Scuba With Alison
03/16 - 03/23 - Froid, Wife, Fils-de-Froid, Hotel Cozumel, Tres Pelicanos
03/17 - 03/19 - Lorenzoid and wife, Suites Bahia, Aldora
03/18 - 03/25 - Diver Kat & Alan, Villa Escondida, Scuba with Alison

03/17 - 03/27 - Divegoose & friend, Scuba Club, along with several friends who are not SB members
03/21 - 03/28 - mstevens & wife, Casa Suzana, Sandro's Adventures Tours
03/21 - 03/28 - Basscat, Plaza Cozumel, Blue XTSea
03/21 - 03/28 - Brewticus & the wife, Villas Las Anclas, Tres Pelicanos
03/21 - 03/29 - UofO Scaup, wife and son. Blue Angel, Blue Angel
03/21 - 03/29 - Gilchristz, Paradise Condos, Dive With Martin
03/24 - 03/31 - CNYMAD, El Cantil, Living Underwater
03/27 - 04/03 - Old Gaffer (Tom), Playa Azul, Blue Dream Cozumel

03/03 - 04-03 - Kentmorrdave, Villa Mayaluum, Livingunderwater
03/04 - 04/16 - cbm32 & wife, ??? , Tres Pelicanos
4ever - May... - MMM, her house, Living Underwater
[-]03/28 - 04/04 - tomhooper, My apartment, probably Aldora[/-]-trip moved to April :crying:
[-]03/29 - 04/06 - CJ76, El Cozumelino, Aldora[/-] -trip moved to May :crying:

No opportunity to update the List while I was on Coz, but sadly, I've returned to reality and am able to update it now. Trip was great, had amazing dives and amazing food, and as always, the people of Coz took wonderful care of us. Guess it's time to start planning the next trip!!! :D

Just arrived today first day of diving was to be tomorrow. Norte rolling in, pouring rain. Dive operator did not want me to drop off my equipment due to port closure likely tomorrow.

gaffer

Just arrived today first day of diving was to be tomorrow. Norte rolling in, pouring rain. Dive operator did not want me to drop off my equipment due to port closure likely tomorrow.

gaffer

That is weird. There is zero wind at my house right now as it seems the storm has moved through. We don't often get boomers here but when we do, they are good ones.

I just spoke with my dive op and they are planning to pick me up at 7:40 a.m. Tomorrow morning.

Hey Marg did you dive today? We were called off last night. Did the port close today?

gaffer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom