Is there anywhere I could buy a replacement port for an Inon S-2000 strobe?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AleG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last weekend I flooded my Inon S-2000, forgot the O-Ring... whoooops...
Even though water got to the electronics I successfully cleaned it up and it's working normally; however I noticed that there is a crack in the clear port, at the top where it projects a little. I don't know if that was there before or not, and the crack doesn't seem to be too serious, but it looks like sooner or later I will have to replace it.
Since it is a very simple task I rather not send it to a service center (that and I'm going on a dive trip to the Phillipines in a month), so I think it would be better to just get a replacement port, but I haven't found any suppliers. Suggestions?

Have a look through the parts here for inon products at divervision.com:

INON

They seem to have it all as far as inon spare part and accessories and from having used them i can say they respond well to email inquiry and ship quite promptly. Also theyre in Taiwan so shipping for you, if you live in Thailand as your profile says, should not be expensive.

Hope you can recover your stobes in time for your trip

Have a look through the parts here for inon products at divervision.com:

INON

They seem to have it all as far as inon spare part and accessories and from having used them i can say they respond well to email inquiry and ship quite promptly. Also theyre in Taiwan so shipping for you, if you live in Thailand as your profile says, should not be expensive.

Hope you can recover your stobes in time for your trip

Thanks a lot, but the part I need is not listed; I will write them though, to ask if they can get it for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom