Zeagle Express Tech Deluxe BCD with Zip Touch Weight System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my Zeagle Express Tech Deluxe BCD with Zip Touch Weight System , has 30 dives on it. Nothing wrong with it, I just have to quit diving for now and therefore it would only sit around so I sell it for my baby fund :)
Bladder is constructed from Durable 1,000-Denier Nylon Fabric with an Internal Urethane Laminate and all Seams are Radio Frequency (RF) Welded for long life...Express Tec Deluxe BCD also comes equipped with a Back-Pad and Shoulder Pads for added Comfort.
Comes in original Zeagle storage bag and box. Looks almost like new. has always been rinsed after every dive and soaked after every dive trip.
Comes from a smoke free home.
Asking $300 shipped in the USA . Will add pictures soon.
I ship insured USPS priority mail (2-3 days delivery)
I accept bank transfer, check or cash if you are local in Austin or Houston TX, I do NOT accept Paypal.
Please pm with questions.
Thanks

20150318_094453 (Large).jpg20150318_094533 (Large).jpg20150318_094520 (Large).jpg

What size and I assume it has integrated weight system?

the express tech does not come in "sizes" as it is adjustable to just about all sizes from Small to XL using the adjustable straps. Its a "One size fits All"

---------- Post added April 4th, 2015 at 11:20 PM ----------

Best Easter Offers! Please PM. Thank you and Happy Easter!

Last edited:

---------- Post added April 6th, 2015 at 07:50 PM ----------

What size bladder? Is it the 24# or a larger size?

the Bladders Lift Capacity is 24 lbs (10.89 kg)

Price reduced to $250 shipped insured in the US with USPS Priority!

I accept bank transfer, (Chase QP, BoA person to person, Wellsfargo Surepay), Sorry I do NOT accept Paypal.
Please see my feeback and pm with questions.
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom