Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe, in great condition with Diffuser, Arms, ball mount and optical fiber cable if interested. Asking $250 for it shipped in the US.
Nothing wrong with it works perfect, never flooded, no scratches in the glass, minor wear marks on the outside.
I ship insured USPS priority mail (2-3 days delivery)
I accept bank transfer (BoA PtP, Chase QP, Wellsfargo Surepay or Popmoney), check in the mail (online billpay works) or cash if you are local in Austin or Houston TX, I do NOT accept Paypal.
Please pm with questions.Thanks
20150316_153433 (Large).jpg

I'm interested if you can wait till the weekend...

Next weekend...not home yet.

Hi ScubaNomad, I'm on the lookout for any EM1 related equipment and see that you have had a lot on sale previously. Anything left? (Sorry I couldn't find a way to pm you)

Hi ScubaNomad, I'm on the lookout for any EM1 related equipment and see that you have had a lot on sale previously. Anything left? (Sorry I couldn't find a way to pm you)

Yes the YS-01 strobe and a Fix Neo 2000 video light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom