2015 Fool's Spring Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excited.

that is all.

You know I have that effect on the ladies. :wink:

I'm excited about my new supplies...

Tee Hee Hee
moonie munkay bra.jpg

You know I will alwaya say best megadive ever. (every time) I am so thankful for the friendship and the fun, and the food.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Awesome megadive. Thanks Roxanne and Dennis for again organizing it and doing a fantastic job. Good to see old friends and meet new ones.
and that two hour kayak trip was perfect!

The Sisemores have just arrived home in TN. I think we didn't stop smiling the whole way back! We really enjoyed the great diving and the fabulous food and drinks. But the people were what really made the weekend special. Thanks for the warm welcome and the AWESOME memories. We hope to see you all again in the fall!

Cardzard (Dennis) and myself want to thank all who attended (over 85)! Well what can I say other than it was a fantastic weekend! The possible rain spared us and the weather perfect!

A very special thank you to Randy and Aaron who stepped up on the wood shortage and went to the effort to bring up a whole trailer full of wood! Along with some of the others who scouted ahead and dragged wood back to the camp site or tied wood to the tops of their cars! You guys rock! We had glowing camp fires and some fun dancing! Joyce even had some magic potion to make the fire dance and change colors
:wink::wink::wink:

Thanks to all our epic musical talents. You kept the evening lively and supplied many a humorous note, pun intended!
Thank you to all who pitched in to help with the usual camp chores. And to all who brought food and supplies to make the weekend a success. Wasn't that fried turkey a special treat? Yum!

A very special THANK YOU to David (Fool) who always cooks our Mega omelets and Dawn who keeps the morning coffee flowing. You are 2 are awesome!

Keep an eye on the thread and hopefully we'll get the Fall date up in a week or so. Then you can mark your calendar for Fallfest Megadive 2015.

See everyone next time!
:kiss2:

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom