ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is any one going to be staying a few days after the invasion? Do to unforeseen circumstances Lynda and I will be a couple days late for the invasion, but are going to stay a few days longer.

Thanks Mike

PS: we will be back on Coz. starting the 15th of July till ? (any one going to be around)

I am staying an extra week. There are some others that are staying longer, but at a different resort for the second week. And there maybe more.

Ross

Is any one going to be staying a few days after the invasion? Do to unforeseen circumstances Lynda and I will be a couple days late for the invasion, but are going to stay a few days longer.

Thanks Mike

PS: we will be back on Coz. starting the 15th of July till ? (any one going to be around)

Mike,

Bonnie and I will be there until Wednesday the 1st.

Thanks Mike

Thanks Mike

Judy and I are coming a day early (Friday) and leaving a day later (Sunday). Anyone diving that extra Saturday (the 27th)??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom