GLWC Spring Meet and Greet (Save the Date) - May 1-3, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I'm out. I was planning on bringing 2 other divers. 1 of them has pneumonia, the other 1 is still waiting to be a new Grandpa. We'll have to try for next time.

Looks like I'm out. I was planning on bringing 2 other divers. 1 of them has pneumonia, the other 1 is still waiting to be a new Grandpa. We'll have to try for next time.

The majority of us come "alone". There are buddies galore to dive with at the M&G!

Just consider that as an option. I can assure you that there will be people to buddy up with. These M&Gs are where I've first met many, many people I regularly dive with today.

I realize that there will plenty of others to dive with. But, to quote Ted; "I have seen Gilboa". The main reason that I was planning on making the 5 hour trip (each direction) was to help a couple of "newer" divers gain some more experience.
It's just not in the cards this time.

I realize that there will plenty of others to dive with. But, to quote Ted; "I have seen Gilboa". The main reason that I was planning on making the 5 hour trip (each direction) was to help a couple of "newer" divers gain some more experience.
It's just not in the cards this time.

Your loss :wink: Hopefully next time!

Wow this is unexpected I feel very odd that I am just jumping on the old SB boat!

:)
CamG

Looks like a great weekend of weather, and Gilboa always has great viz. Y'all be safe and be ready with tall tales.

What a FANTASTIC weekend!!! Not sure the weather could have been any more perfect! Although BoneCrusher does need to remember a hat and sunscreen next time :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom