LCBR - June 7-14, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvaughn97

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm not sure if this is a warning or an invitation, but we've got a group of six from Texas coming to LCBR in June.

This will be our first trip to Little Cayman, and we couldn't be more excited. Our last trip was to Utila, which was really amazing. Our group - three guys who've been friends for over 20 years and our awesome wives - have been diving for several years. Some of our best trips have involved meeting folks from across the country and connecting with them for the week we spend together.

I know thi is a longshot, but if anyone here is going to be at LCBR 6/7-6/14, we'd love to meet you and have a great week diving.

Sorry, but we are invading the week before and staying through your first weekend. There may be nothing left when you get there. (And going in two weeks, but the repairs may be complete before we come back in May.)

Enjoy your stay!!

You will love it!!

JD

Sorry, we are staying at Little Cayman with Southern Cross on JUNE 7-12, but will have a chance to dive the wreck near Cayman Brac on one of the dive days. It would be lovely to met up for drinks. I heard Utila is outstanding. It's on my bucket list!

I wonder how far Southern Cross is from LCBR. I have no idea since this is our first time down, but our routine usually involves the beach bar for relaxation and drinks after our morning dives. There's a good chance you'd find us there if you wandered over...unless we're taking naps. LOL

jdcpa - you'll have to give us some tips on what to eat or drink or any other suggestions for us.

I believe SCC is about a 5 minute walk down the beach from LCBR. Eat everything. But save room for the desserts. And remember that any calories you eat while out of the country don't count unless you declare them on your customs declaration when you come back home.

AggieDiver - what class are you? Class of '97 husband and wife here.

AggieDiver - what class are you? Class of '97 husband and wife here.

Sorry for late reply...was caught up riding the MS150 this weekend. I am class of 92, but graduated in 93 on the 5 year plan. Wife is the 92 also, but with a MS in 97 also.

Southern Cross is nice. While staying at LCBR I checked it out. But I just can't resist the LCBR food. Be back ahead of all of you:D I'm leaving Friday.

Leave some food for us, but more importantly, leave some beer. We arrive one month from tomorrow! Woohoo!

Southern Cross is nice. While staying at LCBR I checked it out. But I just can't resist the LCBR food. Be back ahead of all of you:D I'm leaving Friday.

Leave some food for us, but more importantly, leave some beer. We arrive one month from tomorrow! Woohoo!

Please post trip reports when you return and I'd appreciate it if you would take a look at the room options and let me know if you can suggest a room or floor that we should request for our trip to LCBR in Nov.

We will be there for 8 nights (we have to stay an extra night because we couldn't get a flight back after 7 nights - but I am not complaining!)

But they didn't have 8 nights availability in any room - ocean view or pool view. So we're booked for 7 nights in an ocean view room and we will move to a pool view room for the last night. We are on a wait list for remaining in the OV view for the last night if something opens up.

If you think of it, please check out the ocean view room locations and let me know if there is an area or floor that you think offers the best options. Thanks and have fun!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom