Full time experienced instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan Cunningham

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
INSTRUCTOR POSITION. We are accepting applications for a full time instructor with option to buy in for the right applicant. What we are looking for is. A PADI instructor with Tech Teaching qualifications and good boat handling skills. Must be under the age of 40, male and ready to relocate to Antigua by the 1st June 2015. Hard working, in good physical condition and presentable. Marketing skills and previous Caribbean experience a bonus. email resumes to divingantigua@gmail.com

Is that ad not both ageist and sexist??

Is that legal in Antigua? Because it is not in other places.

In either case it is very retrograde and distasteful.

Is that ad not both ageist and sexist??

Is that legal in Antigua? Because it is not in other places.

In either case it is very retrograde and distasteful.

It is not legal in Antigua either.

From THE ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA LABOUR CODE, Section C4.

No employer shall discriminate with respect to any person's hire, tenure, wages, hours, or any other condition of work, by reason of race, colour, creed, sex, age or political beliefs...

In the U.S. Many Positions involving sports are generally exempt from age protections, and depending on facility, gender discrimination rules...

In the U.S. Many Positions involving sports are generally exempt from age protections, and depending on facility, gender discrimination rules...

Perhaps Mr.Cunningham will explain to us why a woman can not do the job he wants filled. Or a forty-one year old male instructor?

Most of the best Tech Instructors I know are over 40...

Heck I didn't learn to fly until I was in my late 30's and dive in my mid-40's...

I guess I will just stay on my island where we don't discriminate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom