Genesis Resource computer settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rescuemac

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a Genesis Resource computer (manufacturerd 10/99) The depth displayed is metric, and I would like to change it to imperial. How do I do that? I have played with the button quite a bit but don't see any adjustable settings whatsoever. The manual also does not mention anything about changing settings. Maybe a master "reset" procedure? It mentions the infrared external access mode can be used to retrieve diagnostic data, but that's it. Am I just out of luck on this one?

The 1999 version of the Resource computer was not user changeable. The computer was built as an imperial or metric computer. you could not toggle back and forth. That feature was introduced when we went from the Resource to the Resource Pro in 2003/2004 time frame.

Hey guys, does anyone have a copy of the genesis resource operation manual ?? Have a unit but dont know how to read it.

Thanks for that, Just what I was looking for and several diive shops couldnt tell me where to get it. ;-)

Hi Rescuemac, I have bought from eBay a Genesis resource DC in working condition. Unfortunately it is in imperial system and it is not so usable for me, because I am from Bulgaria, Europe. I need it metric. If you still have yours, we can just change them...
Simon
+359897574615
simontu@dir.bg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom