Scuba equipment in BKK/Pattaya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kadasta

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Any recomendations where to look for scuba equipment in Bangkok or Pattaya? If somebody have second hand stuff to offer - welcome

for a better price look at the website divedd.com
he have anything and he give one of the best prices here for second item things check some centers in pattaya they sell some but its not good not well take care of sometimes not serviced for years
good luck

Kit in Thailand is generally grossly over priced. Unless you don't have any other choice I would simply buy somewhere else. If you check out some websites from Europe, in particular the UK and compare them to prices in Thailand and you will see exactly what I mean. I never buy kit here unless it is something I need quickly and can not do without.
Imports of many things, dive kit included attract significant taxation from the Thai authorities.

You are looking for a 'great dive school'. Please do not expect great diving, because quite simply there is none in Pattaya. That does not mean to say there are not a few dive sites worth a look if you find yourself in the area.

The only DC I can personally recommend is real divers. Scuba Diving Pattaya Thailand- Real Divers -

The owners are without question some of the most experienced in Pattaya diving, having years of experience in the area. Chose your DC with care, there are some shoddy operators in the Pattaya area.

I can recommend you Mermaids and Seafari.
Mermaids use to go almost everyday to the Hardeep wreck...and it is always an interesting experience because the changing conditions. You can dive it two times the same day and feel like it is a different place.

In Pattaya, along the Beach Road. Pattaya Dive Centre have a decent shop, and prices of kit seem reasonable when I have been in there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom