Charlotte NC Dive Show Oct 11&12 - MEET JOHN CHATTERTON!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wreck Wench

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
[h=3]Charlotte NC Dive Show Oct 11&12 - MEET JOHN CHATTERTON![/h]
Hey everyone...I'm sorry its been so long since I've been active on the site. I promise to rectify that. I did want to invite everyone to the First and hopefully annual Carolina Dive Show this weekend in Charlotte, NC. The show is Friday from 5-8pm and Saturday from 10-5pm. John Chatterton WILL be speaking at the NC show even though the website says "Phoenix". The show organizer has set up and hosted 3 new shows in the past month and even drives the vendor's booth to each show so the website is a bit behind in getting updated. As one of the exhibitors we are all all reaching out to everyone we know to tell them about the show this weekend. It took me a few attempts to dust off my old registration but now that I have...I'm glad I did!
cheerleader.gif

To get FREE or reduced admission please check out this website here:

Carolina Dive Show | October 11 & 12, 2013

The show will be held:

Metrolina Tradeshow Expo
7100 Statesville Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28269

Come check it out and see a number of equipment vendors showing great new products including Edge & Hog gear, ScubaPro, as well as great dive destinations such as St Croix, Fiji, Cozumel and many more! You can WIN free trips and other great prizes by just attending. Show entry ranges from $10-$15 a person OR FREE IF YOU CAN HELP OUT THE SHOW WITH REGISTRATION AND/OR SET UP AND TEAR DOWN...OR the SingleDivers.com booth.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them as the website it not entirely updated yet.

See you there! Kamala aka Wreck Wench

Kamala, I live in Charlotte and am definitely going to attend. My scuba buddy and several family members will also attend. Please keep me updated!

Bill James

---------- Post added May 22nd, 2015 at 12:53 PM ----------

Sigh, I didn't see the year of the post. I noticed on a web site that there was a show in Charlotte but didn't check the date.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom