Set up for Canon S120 and Canon underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cayal

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could assist, I am looking to get an external set up for my Canon S120/housing and was wondering if anyone else has a S120 and what set up they have?

Also if anyone knows a place in Australia (physical store in Victoria, otherwise online) who sell these type of items.

Thanks

I used Beneath the Surface tray and ball arms to mount an Inon Z240 strobe and a video light on the other arm with the same camera and the system worked well.

90c4194693087243d1e3816585adca25.jpg

Here is my setup, I use IDAS tray and arm with a Sea and Sea YS-01 with Velcro sync cord. Mine is an S90. Works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're looking to shoot stills with a strobe, I took the advice of one of the experts here, Interceptor, and went with Inon. Both the Inon Z240 and d2000 have an auto mode where they meter the light and adjust the flash without using the camera. (the camera just triggers the strobe). The big advantage of this system is you can use manual mode in this camera, without the preflash, and you can set the internal camera strobe for minimal flash.

Back
Top Bottom