ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went to the dive shop yesterday and attached my new AquaLung Axiom BCD that I won last year to a tank to see how it would feel. Felt great! No pain:). Bought a new pair of boots so I wouldn't have to get bandaids from Roxanne. Called Felix and scheduled 2 boat dives for Sat morning with Judy and Duke. Hoping to get in a shore dive on Friday. Still trying to figure out how to add the GOPro and all attachments to the backpack! Is it to early to pack? Looking forward to seeing everyone:)

image.jpg

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO
GAVE EVERYTHING
NEVER FORGET

25 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

We're going to review one of our wonderful
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors
and the prizes each day.
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

Today's Sponsor is

Suunto.com
1 - D4i Dive Computer

[vimeo]128751301[/vimeo]

Last edited:
Did a dive yesterday at a place called Lake Phoenix use to be called Lake Rawlings......
I am very happy to report that my gear worked flawlessly in the quarry!!!! My computer did read this though 30 feet at 51 degrees for an hour and then 40 degrees at 48 feet that was just a quick look over the edge dive..... And no I was NOT in a dry suit........ So on that note I Am READY for COZ and very warm water!!!!!!!

pftttttttttttttttttttttttttt...water ain't cool til it's HARD!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bubs

24 Days To Go!!!
TO THE
DIVING SOCIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR!

We're going to review one of our wonderful
ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors
and the prizes each day.
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif

Today's Sponsor is

Light & Motion.Com

2 - GoBe Spot 500 Lights
Blue & Magenta

2 - Sidekick Lights
Silver Flood and Black Annodized Duo

Companion lights for Gopro Cameras

Last edited:
I went sharktooth diving this weekend. It was pretty amazing. Water here in Florida is warming up nicely. However I definitely have Cozumel on my mind!!! I am making a list of stuff i need to get before the dive like booties and such. I am also contemplating a upf 50 skin and travel bcd. uploadfromtaptalk1432638972777.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

With the handy "To do and bring" list that Roxanne put on SB you can start and still have time to pick up little stuff you may not have thought you needed. I am seeing a suitcase almost full with dive gear and not much room for clothes (so I decided not to wear clothes while I was there :no: lol, just kidding.

---------- Post added May 26th, 2015 at 02:58 PM ----------

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom