Best dive computer for older eyes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for the Petrel

I also love my Atomic Cobalt. Atomic is working on a wrist DC. I have been waiting for it to come out. I have been in contact with Atomic's engineers and they were looking at a large font for tired eyes.
They've have been promising that for a couple of years. Any timetable on when they might finally get there?

I think you will find the SubGravity H3 to be one of the brightest, most readable, dive computers on the market. With full color OLED screen, IMHO, it far out performs virtually all color LCD screens. It's a small package so it doesn't take up as much real estate on your arm like the older technology brick models that have been around for a while. Designed by an Austrian scientist with a PHD in nano technology, the H3 is the most technologically advanced computer on the market and comes standard with Nitrox, Trimix and CCR functionality without any additional pin upgrades.

Retail price is $975. In stock and shipping now!

https://www.sub-gravity.com/product/subgravity-h3-dive-computer/

I love my Liquivision X1. I know where a lightly used one is for sale for $500 . . .
Hi Lynn,

Is this X1 you mentioned still available? How many dive has it done? Thank you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom