Sherwood Vision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dpwheeler

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I switched from my Wisdom 3 to Sherwood's new Vision computer. I was logging all my dives on MacDive on my MacBook but MacDive has not developed a program for the Vision download. Not a problem as I would set up a second log book on a Microsoft machine and merge the 2 at a later date. I can't find a a program that will let me download for either the Mac or the Microsoft PC. What am I missing? DW

Hi, for iOS you could try Diverlog for Mac Also review the CD that came included with your computer, it contains an updated version of the Sherwood software including the Vision as one of the DC options during download.

Sincerely,

Sherwood Team

I will try that. I appreciate the info. Thanks

---------- Post added June 9th, 2015 at 12:51 PM ----------

Just went to Diverlog for Mac and they do not have the Vision listed as a computer for download. That is the same issue that MacDive has. The have the Amphos, Insight and Wisdom but no Vision.

Appreciate the feedback. We will be talking to the software developer to ensure the Vision is included. I don't want to speculate on a time frame as the information will have to be delivered and processed first but we will be working on it for sure.

Sincerely,

Sherwood Team

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom