Need a buddy for Datura Ave shore dive, morning July the 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texasguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Coming over to Fort Lauderdale for a very short stay with parents. They are pissy about me solo diving (the only child syndrome), so, is anyone game for a 2 hour dive? This way I don't have to lie.

I'll have all my gear and am rather a competent diver. :kiss2:

that would be this Sunday coming 7/6/15....PM me to make arrangements...i think i missed you last time.

you guys going out the sunday or monday?

i'm going out Sunday still working out the details perhaps a little more south like flamingo ave. due to bad parking at Datura...

I can do either day, to tell the truth. Just thought, perhaps, some might be at work on Monday, thus, strategically Sunday would have given me a better chance hooking up with someone.

what's a good time for diving on sunday?

yes we will meet between 07 and 0730 on the right of flamingo ave about 3 streets south of Datura.

Well? didja all make it out? bit bumpy?

yes we made it out and yes a bit bumpy and the vis sucked...only cruised the back of the first reef section...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom