OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be in town around 6:00 pm. I am hoping for earlier, but factor in Toronto traffic and Port Huron/Sarnia border crossing that could add a few hours to my drive. I have the detailed map on GPS, but that doesn't give the local flavor of the town. It just keeps me from getting too lost LOL. I will see you all tomorrow night or Saturday morning!

Assuming all goes according to plan I hope to be in the big K by 5.00pm friday. I'll have the missus n rugrat en tow so any place I go that evening will have to be able to let toddlers in. Finch n Chimps at Tommy's sounds good once again assuming they let in little monsters.
I'm up for some (well one, maybe two) of those apres dive shoredives too on saturday.
See most of you guys friday then
Cheers
Chris

ps Here I was just trying to let you guys assume I'm a fool rather than me open my yap and prove it and this is the lovely little message I got when I logged in last night hehe

"Hello uwhooligan it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums. A few popular destinations include our Basic Scuba forums, our Off-Topic and our Scuba Clubs which now number over two dozen. "

Ok, FreeFloat and I are plotting some diving for Friday night (we were thinking deepish dark evil wreck :p ) but our third can't make it now :( . So hmm, any like-minded divers want to get in touch and see if we can make this happen? PM me for my cell (I will be on the road all day tomorrow, starting at a truly hideous hour, bleah) or get hold of FreeFloat. If we can't get on a wreck on due to time constraints or lack of a third diver, then a shore dive is likely to happen instead. It is all a plot to ensure that I have to put on a cold, clammy WET wetsuit in the am on Saturday, I tell ya...

cat:
Ok, FreeFloat and I are plotting some diving for Friday night (we were thinking deepish dark evil wreck :p ) but our third can't make it now :( . So hmm, any like-minded divers want to get in touch and see if we can make this happen? PM me for my cell (I will be on the road all day tomorrow, starting at a truly hideous hour, bleah) or get hold of FreeFloat. If we can't get on a wreck on due to time constraints or lack of a third diver, then a shore dive is likely to happen instead. It is all a plot to ensure that I have to put on a cold, clammy WET wetsuit in the am on Saturday, I tell ya...
Tee hee and I'm planning on diving dry. Well I might be able to get talked back into a wetsuit.......

I'm renting a car so as soon as work frees me I'm outta there. I expect to hit town between 6:30pm and 8pm dependent on traffic.

Deep, dark, evil wreck sounds ilke FUN!

PS. In case Cat and I both dont't get to town before NTD closes, can I have a volunteer to pick up some gear I left there? I'll even bring a box of Tim's finest as ransom if required..... :D

On a related topic - what wrecks are we doing (planned - blowouts happen and then it's the Wolfe :D ) for those of us on Northern Melody's boat? This is just so I can get some tanks of EAN32 reserved if they are going to be deepish. Mmm hi-test :D

Would that be Northern Tech's boat, and did you mean or Saturday or Sunday? I'm on NTD's boat Saturday....... and I'm curious myself.

I may join you on the Good Stuff if appropriate. :D

FreeFloat:
Tee hee and I'm planning on diving dry. Well I might be able to get talked back into a wetsuit.......

I'm renting a car so as soon as work frees me I'm outta there. I expect to hit town between 6:30pm and 8pm dependent on traffic.

Deep, dark, evil wreck sounds ilke FUN!

PS. In case Cat and I both dont't get to town before NTD closes, can I have a volunteer to pick up some gear I left there? I'll even bring a box of Tim's finest as ransom if required..... :D

We don't refer to it as ransom, but rather a reward for services provided

Tom R:
We don't refer to it as ransom, but rather a reward for services provided
"Payment for services rendered,"

Gotcha :D

What's the going "rate" these days anyhow?

Back
Top Bottom