2015 Immerse Yourself Seminar Series

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa Mongy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Mark your calendars, the third Wednesday of every month for Immerse Yourself Seminar Series . . .

Attachments

• IMMERSEYOURSELF_sched 2015.jpg
    IMMERSEYOURSELF_sched 2015.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 433
January 2015 Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Treasure Hunting

HDM flyer BPW 01212015 FB.jpg

Should be a fun filled night. Come by early to attend the Business and Professional Women of the Upper Keys Networking event ($10 for non-BPW members) to see the newly added pioneer women throughout the exhibits.

February 2015 Immerse Yourself! The Ageless Diver with Dan Orr

Meet Dan Orr%2C non fade title.jpg Join us this Wednesday for an evening of fun!

Last edited:
HDM Flyer 04152015.jpg

Join us Wednesday night for a double dip of fun: Dr. David Charash (5:30 - 6:30) will be showing video and telling of his exciting adventures with Mission 31. Then HDM staff member, Alyssa Engiles will be speaking about Man's Relationship with the Sea at 7:00 pm.

May 20th Immerse Yourself! series continues with Lost at Elbow Reef... Hope to sea you here...
page01-web.jpg

Wednesday, June 17th, 7:00 pm Immerse Yourself! continues with On the Bottom: Salvaging the S-51 submarine with Angela Albanese.
IY June.jpg

Immerse Yourself! Tonight - July 15th with Aileen Soto from FIU and Aquarius Reef Base as she speaks on Life Underwater! Sponsored by Hammerhead Marine Services.
HDM flyer 07152015.jpg

Wednesday - September 16th 7 PM - Immerse Yourself! presentation on Diving Different. Some early and enjoy the exhibits from 5 - 6:45 pm.
HDM_IY_09162015.jpg

Wednesday - September 16th 7 PM - Immerse Yourself! presentation on Diving Different. Some early and enjoy the exhibits from 5 - 6:45 pm.
View attachment 216516
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa,

My grandfather was also from the show me state.....some of it rubbed off on me.....Way out in Kalifornia

What is the basic message of your presentation "Diving Different?" I am baffled ! (and don't reply attend the program,)

You are doing a great job with the programs and promoting the museum...Keep it up

SDM

HDM_IY_Oct_Flyer-e1442445425643.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom