ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Sponsors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dannybot, Alex and I were so blessed to win such wonderful gifts from the Invasion Sponsors!

Mares provided a pair of x-stream fins (pink of course) for 3rd place in the photo contest
A custom Splashbag with embroidery
Scubatoys $50 gift certificate
Backscatter flip 3.1 with macromate

Plus 2 night dives from Dive Paradise!

THANK YOU!

Thanks to Ikelite for the generous donation for first place in the underwater scavenger hunt.

I called Rhonda at Ikelite today and put it towards an upgraded housing for my G12. Looking forward to taking it to the Philippines next year (but I may have to take it back to Coz or to Bonaire before then to make sure that it doesn't leak):D:D:D

Bonnie and I would like to thank Divers Direct, Dive Paradise and American Express for their generous donations to the Invasion.

Thanks to Dennis and Roxanne for all of their work putting it all together!!

Big thanks to our own June Sisemore (Regal rabbit Soap Company)and I am sure Rachael for the beautiful Dive Flag Soaps that everyone received. :blinking:
Thanks to Vivid-Pix for their donation of the full Software Download of PICTURE-FIX as a door prize at our opening dinner on 07/20/2015 Have had fun playing with it on other photos. Its GREAT.:D

Thanks also to Deep Sea Supply for the 1 free instrument mount of choice door prize at the closing dinner on 07/26/2015. Cant wait to get my computer moved to my wrist.:wink:

Last edited:
Thanks to Scubabtoys for their donation. I picked up some great odds and ends that I needed. One of the items I wanted was out of stock and they called and emailed me right away to see if I wanted something else. Sadly no trips anytime soon, so I am content to wait. Kudos to your service department.

Thanks again
Duke

Got my new Aqua Lung Core regulator today. Can't wait to use it! Hopefully I won't have to wait until the Philippines trip to do so :/
Big thanks to Aqua Lung for their generosity and support of Scubaboard!

Big thanks to our own June Sisemore (Regal rabbit Soap Company)and I am sure Rachael for the beautiful Dive Flag Soaps that everyone received. :blinking:
Thanks to Vivid-Pix for their donation of the full Software Download of PICTURE-FIX as a door prize at our opening dinner on 07/20/2015 Have had fun playing with it on other photos. Its GREAT.:D

Thanks also to Deep Sea Supply for the 1 free instrument mount of choice door prize at the closing dinner on 07/26/2015. Cant wait to get my computer moved to my wrist.:wink:

Oh my goodness, I did forget the really cool dive flag soap. I love it!

A huge thank you to Tilos - received a really nice email from them and they very promptly sent out the bag I won. I received my Tilos bag this week - it rolls-up really well for storage and when expanded I can easily fit all my dive gear into the bag with room to spare!! Great construction and heavy duty zippers as well - can't wait to use it on our Philippines next year but I think I might have to 'try it out' on another trip first - just to make sure I pack it correctly!!!

Thanks again Tilos, can't wait to try. :D

While going thru pics for the Final Invasion video I found this.
Thank You Splashbag for your support.

Splash Bag Winners.jpg

Back
Top Bottom