Shearwater predator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayden

Registered
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Want to sell my shearwater as changed to liquivision.

Price is $500 aud (375 usd)(345 euro) + postage

located melbourne australia

brand new battery light scratches on face but it has a plastic guard. 20150702_184527.jpg

How old is it? Is it still under warranty?

---------- Post added July 17th, 2015 at 07:55 PM ----------

I see you are looking for dive buddies. I am also interested PM me if you like

Want to sell my shearwater as changed to liquivision.
Price is $500 aud (375 usd)(345 euro) + postage
located melbourne australia
brand new battery light scratches on face but it has a plastic guard.

I just started getting back into diving and am interested in your dive computer. What would you charge to ship it to the United States? How would you like to receive payment? Paypal? etc?

Guys he's asking $375 for a "shearwater predator" it can have the latest firmware uploaded for free through shearwaters website. I can't believe there are so many questions about this computer! Buy the f***ing thing you are not going to find a predator this cheap anywhere! And by the way if anything ever happens to a shearwater computer you can just send it to curt Mcnamee which is shearwaters tec and he will do everything including replacing the computer board for $150. Yes 150 covers everything for life!

I just started getting back into diving and am interested in your dive computer. What would you charge to ship it to the United States? How would you like to receive payment? Paypal? etc?

shipping is about $30usd. Prefer bank deposit due to paypal charge back scams and you're a brand new one post user.

Maybe I'm overly cynical, its just a bit suspect

No offense, I understand. I wish you would have responded sooner, I found another one on eBay and already paid for it. Not as great of a deal (475 US); however, bird in hand you know. Best of luck!

P.S. ~ You may be able to charge more :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom