Special manometer for Poseidon Cyklon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver-man

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for special adjusting tool for Poseidon Cyklon second stage.
However, official Poseidon's office responded, that they aren't aware of such tool exists.
But it does exists as you can see on the photo.
Do you know who manufactures it and where I can get it?
manometr.jpg

better question is why do you need it? All that is is an inline adjusting tool with an IP gauge on it. You can tune them without an inline tool just takes longer. Only useful if you have a lot of them to do to save time.

Poseidon Cyclon 5000
You can email the guys here and see if they made it or bought it.

better question is why do you need it? All that is is an inline adjusting tool with an IP gauge on it. You can tune them without an inline tool just takes longer. Only useful if you have a lot of them to do to save time.

Of course I can tune it without this tool, but takes *much* longer (connect to hose, try breathing, unconnect, adjust, connect, try breathing etc...). I have about ten cyklons...
You can email the guys here and see if they made it or bought it.
I mailed them but nobody responded.

That's a device I've never seen before...
It's not a tool that Poseidon has ever made or sold and to be honest, I'm not 100% sure why you would need it.

If you adjust the 2nd stage manoeuvre device according to the service manual, there's really no need to measure anything using a gauge like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom