Immersion Research Union Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yoda-X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone have any experience with their union suit for an underlayer with a dry suit? I just ordered one and will be using it with my ScubaPro Everdry 4.

Men's Union Suit - Immersion Research

Yoda

I will be writing up an initial review shortly. I am VERY impressed with this suit. Thin, well made and WARM!

I will be writing up an initial review shortly. I am VERY impressed with this suit. Thin, well made and WARM!

I'd love to hear your review! I'm looking at options for undergarments for my Bare NexGen dry suit. I'm in New England (Cape Ann, MA) and water temps are generally in the 50's. I'm also generally cold.

This looks like it could be great on its own, and also as a base layer under another undergarment.

I'd be interested also in hearing your review Yoda!

I will get it posted after we get back from Roatan. We initially tried them on under the ScubaPro Everdry 4 and they were the perfect thickness. Here in the next couple of weeks we will head to the Oregon coast and give it a true test and shoot some video.

If anyone is interested, I did end up getting this undergarment and tried it out for the first time at Dutch Springs this weekend. At the deepest depths, it was 53F, and I did get chilly (but I am always cold). At the more temperate depths, this undergarment was AMAZING - it's super stretchy so very, very comfortable to get on and off and moves with you, and it was very warm. HUGE thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom