ScubaPro X-Tek Pure Harness / 60 lb. Wing / Single Tank Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tplyons

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all-

Selling some gear because my diving has slowed down. I bought this X-Tek rig at the beginning of last season after finishing Tec 40 with the intention of moving more towards tec diving, but life got in the way. Haven't dove this rig and am looking to sell it to fund projects around the new house.

All was purchased brand new in 2014, never dove with these.

ScubaPro X-Tek Pure Harness with stainless steel backplate ($215 new) asking $135 shipped

ScubaPro X-Tek HS 60lb/27kg Wing (single bladder) ($385 new) asking $275 shipped

ScubaPro X-Tek Single Tank Adapter ($79 new) asking $60 shipped

-----

Would prefer to sell together... will sell for $425 shipped or I can meet you at Dutch Springs in PA if you want to deal face to face.

Photos coming shortly.

Don't worry Greg, I'm keeping my Seahawk. Just offloading some gear that doesn't fit in the new apartment!

That being said, photos are now attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2284.jpg
    IMG_2284.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 155
Hi onetrekkie ... I just sent a note back. Sorry about that, I thought I had replied.

Previous potential buyer backed out. Item is still available.

I'm interested. PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom