Question About Dive Rite Nomad LT Extreme Dual Bladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi all, I just got back from Costa Rica where I dove Bat Island (huge Bull Sharks BTW I highly recommend the dive if you are on the Pacific side). Anyway, I took my Nomad LT Extreme due to the depths of the dive and to max bottom time. I am really not happy with the location of the "primary" inflator on the left side. Is there any way to either use the lower right "secondary" inflator as the primary and leave the primary unhooked as the backup (or move the primary to the lower left dump and move the dump up to the back?

Thanks much for the help.

tomcatbubba,
Sounds like you had a great trip!!

On the LT Extreme all of the primary bladder flanges are on the back side. So theoretically OPVs and Inflator assemblies can be swapped on any of the openings.

The two flanges on the inside of the wing are for the back up bladder, so they can be swapped from side to side.

Safe Diving,
Jared

Hi Jared yes it was an awesome trip and thank you very much for answering me. Just to be sure so I don't hurt myself, I could remove the primary inflator from the spot just behind my neck and move it to the lower left outside flange and then move The valve to the spot behind my neck where the inflator used to sit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom