TSandM: Missing Diver in Clallam County, WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any connection with the Flahertys, I just wanted the community to throw out positive thoughts for a fellow diver and family. News reports say that the call was received at 11:25am and Coast Guard was dispatched and arrived at 11:35 am (great response time). I hope that there is a positive outcome, there hasn't been anything said about what happened or if Peter was the one who called, I won't make assumptions. Lets hope that things turn out alright.

In total shock! Lynne is a great person & one of the safest divers I know, is Peter OK?
This is horrible news, hopefully she is found soon. Sending positive energy & thoughts for a happy outcome.

Peter surfaced and is OK and with friends. Yes - Lynne is still missing. The coastguard has 2 boats, a helicopter and fixed wing and actively still searching.

If I can kindly ask people refrain from speculation or hearsay at this time until we know more..

I've had the pleasure of diving with Lynne a couple times, she is one of the safest divers I know. My prayers to her and Peter at this very unsettling time.

Shocked, Saddened and praying for a safe return.
This hurts.

Oh no...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom