TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terribly sorry to hear that she is gone. A great person to have any dealings with on the board.

Peter, my heart breaks for you, I am shocked and so saddened by this news. You and your family are in my prayers.

No words. My heart is crying with you Peter, even though I hold on to the hope that Lynne will be found.

Peter,
So very sorry to hear about Lynne. She was one of the kindest, most knowledgeable and most helpful folks I've met on Scubaboard, and she always inspired me to bring my best to every dive.

Will be praying for you and your family in the days ahead.

Shocked...

My best wishes to you and your families, Peter. This is a loss to everyone here. Just terribly sad.

Peter,
I'm glad to have been lucky enough to have dove with you and Lynne and call you my friends. My heart aches and I cannot imagine how you are feeling right now. May prayers and fond memories comfort you my friend. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom