TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No effin way.. We only met a couple of times in person but Lynne was top of the class with regard to her approach to (safe) diving.. rec.. cave.. tec.. all of it..

I'm just going to pray right now... Part of which = that Lynne is wishing she had more undergarments on while floating..

Peter, I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through... :( I'm going to be hopeful but my heart and mind hurts for you and everyone who loves your wife.

David

Peter, I can't imagine the shock that you are experiencing. You don't know me, but in the last year reading SB I have read her posts and she was well appreciated and loved by her community. Anyone who came across her in a forum here on SB or in real life had a real honor of meeting her. I am terribly sorry for your loss and my heart breaks to lose a local diver who was such an influence. My thoughts and prayers during this horrible time are directed toward you and your family. I still hold hope that shes on a beach or buoy hanging on for a ride home.

Sincerest condolences, Peter.

So sad for you, Peter, and the many lives Lynne has touched. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. You know how to reach me. Still holding out hope.

Lynne has always been one of the kindest and most generous people I know with her time and knowledge. She has done so many things for so many folks.

I am so sorry for your loss, Peter.

Peter - I am beyond words at the moment. I am fortunate enough to consider you both friends, and I am still holding out hope. I'm also not much of a spiritual person, but tonight I am saying prayers for you both.

Peter, you have my deepest sympathies. I never met you or Lynne in person, but we interacted consistently online. She was a good person and she will be missed.

We all share in your loss. Lynne's kindness and generosity has touched multitudes. We're in shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalko

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom